Youth wellbeing support
Join our partner Kooth’s online wellbeing support community for young people aged 11-18, and access expert counsellors and self-help articles.
- Free, safe and discreet online support
- A live moderated forum to connect with others
- Access to experienced counsellors, available every day for drop-in or live text-based sessions
- Self-help articles and tools including mood tracking
How to access Kooth
- Go to kooth.com/bwc
- Click ‘Join Kooth’
- Fill out the form and get going
The charity was so helpful and very proactive with suggestions, a fantastic service. Made a big difference to my child, so thank you.
– from our client
Other helpful guides and resources
Mental wellbeing for children
Phone / Livechat