PAM Assist Wellbeing App
Access and explore digital support for your wellbeing. From mindfulness, to sleep quality, nutrition and online CBT – small steps can have a big impact.
Fill out the form below to check your eligibility and start using the app.
The app offers:
- Relaxation tools for keeping calm
- Daily tracking of energy and positivity
- Virtual gym classes for boosting happy hormones
- Expert resources and guided courses for managing wellbeing
- Personal self-assessments to better understand your health
- A webchat service with trained counsellors
About PAM wellbeing
- PAM is an expert partner offering 24/7 phone support and on-the-go app guidance
- Every trained counsellor is registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- PAM also provides short-term, structured counselling for low-level stress, anxiety, depression, and OCD. Give us a call to talk about a referral
What if I have a severe, long-term condition?
Speak to your GP, or a specialist mental health group. If you’re unsure where you stand, call our helpline and we’ll chat through your options.
Other helpful guides and resources
Mental wellbeing for adults
Phone / Livechat