Over the last couple of years, large numbers of people have seen their mental health negatively impacted by issues and fears associated with the pandemic. A saving grace for many has been a reconnection with nature, particularly during the first lockdown, when, in the absence of traffic and aircraft, birdsong could be heard once more.
Walks in the countryside or in the wide-open spaces of urban parks, have been a lifeline for many, when other forms of activity were denied to them.
Connecting with nature brings huge wellbeing benefits, especially for our mental health. This webinar explores those benefits and looks at how we can incorporate nature into our daily routines. It also looks at the ways, both large and small, that businesses have introduced principles of natural design into the workplace environment.
- What is good mental health?
- Our mental health during the pandemic
- Biophilia – our connection with nature
- How nature boosts our wellbeing
- Mental health and the importance of nature
- The benefits of natural workspaces