Get six months’ free access to Workfriend, an online platform to help manage and support your career from our expert partner, Renovo.
Fill out the form below to check your eligibility, and someone will be in touch in a few days to get you started.
- Unlimited access to the latest information, advice and guidance on successful career transition in one easy-to-use website or app
- Access to hundreds of e-learning resources and coaching videos from leading UK career coaches
- Interactive tools such as CV Builders, interview simulators and psychometric profiling
- Access to eight online career webinars, delivered live or recorded
Renovo is one of the UK’s leading providers of career transition and job search support
My career coach was fantastic, helping me with my supporting statement, CV and interview preparation. I now have a job thanks to their support and I’m very pleased with the role
– from our client
Need more support?
If you’re unemployed or recently lost your job, we may be able to refer you to Renovo for additional support, including:
- Up to three months’ flexible personalised career coaching, built around your needs and delivered via video call, phone and email
- Practical support with effective job searching, CV and LinkedIn profile development, application forms, interview preparation and much more
- Additional resources available through the Workfriend platform
How it works
- First, call our helpline to chat through your support needs
- We’ll send you a grant application form and ask for proof of your income and savings
- If you’re eligible, we’ll refer you to Renovo
- A career coach will call you to arrange a personalised plan
- You’ll then have three months’ unlimited access to a personal coach and digital career resources
Other helpful guides and resources
Cost of living support