Get referred to PAM Wellbeing’s professional trained counsellors for short-term support with low-level stress, anxiety, depression and OCD.
How it works
- First, call our helpline to chat through your support needs
- If you’re eligible, we’ll refer you to PAM’s counsellors
- They’ll arrange a call with you to talk things through
- You’ll agree a personalised treatment plan
PAM’s structured counselling offers:
- Short, fixed-term counselling
- In-person or digital sessions
- Guided self-help materials
- A safe, confidential and non-judgemental space
What if I have a high-level, long-term condition?
Speak to your GP, or a specialist mental health group. If you’re unsure where you stand, call our helpline and we’ll chat through your options.
Other helpful guides and resources
Wellbeing app (PAM)