1 in 4 people in the UK suffer with a sleeping disorder. That’s a shocking statistic but the fact is that many of us suffer in silence, accepting poor quality sleep as a fact of life.
This webinar draws on the latest research in neuroscience to explain what sleep is and why getting the right quality and quantity of it, is so important.
It will look at sleep cycles and the different sleep stages. It will identify different sleep disorders and how our sleep needs change at different stages of our lives. It will also offer a range of solutions for those who struggle to sleep well.
- What sleep is
- Sleep cycles and the stages of sleep
- Why we need sleep
- Common sleep disorders
- How our sleep needs change during different life stages
- What happens when we don’t get enough sleep
- Impact of poor sleep at work
- How to improve the quantity and quality of your sleep