Losing someone close to us is one of the most difficult experiences we have to deal with in our lives and nothing can quite prepare us for it.
When grief strikes, it can affect us in a remarkable variety of ways, many of them unexpected.
This webinar aims to provide an understanding of grief and the impact it can have. It recognises the difficulty many of us have in talking about loss and identifies the best ways to support someone that has experienced a bereavement.
- What grief is
- Common bereavement responses
- Grief during the pandemic
- The most and least helpful things for a bereaved person
- What to say and what not to say
- Managerial considerations