We live in a highly connected world and in our work and personal lives, we have seen huge benefits from the use of digital technology.
However, at times there can be a downside. Many psychologists are beginning to think our over-connectedness is having a detrimental impact on our health and wellbeing.
This webinar explores these issues, recognising the benefits technology brings but identifying steps we can take to achieve a healthy balance in the use of our devices.
- The digital landscape and how it has transformed our lives at home and at work
- Digital technology – the benefits
- Are we addicted to our devices?
- What the research tells us about the impact of digital devices on wellbeing
- Getting the balance right – the importance of face-to-face/personal interactions
- The impact of social media
- Taking a break from devices
- Rebalancing our digital behaviours