Some of our achievements during the 2019-20 financial year
In 2019-20 we were able to support more current and former bank employees and their families than ever before. With a greater range of support available, we helped to maintain their financial, physical, mental and social wellbeing.
What we delivered:
- 238,550 interventions to our clients across our online and helpline support services and through financial assistance; up 67% on the previous year
- 6,498 service interventions were provided by our team of Client Advisors; an increase of 62% from the previous year
- 281 home visits were made by our Visiting Caseworkers providing our clients who are most in need with advocacy, guidance and support services
- £1m was provided in financial grants to our clients
- £2.2m in our social investment portfolio, which is aligned with our charitable objectives
"Thank you so much, we have so many challenges. You have no idea how thankful we are. The kids are getting on great with their tablets. The printer has been a godsend too, as the teachers are sending us stuff daily that we need to print out for them. We wouldn’t have been able to do this. Thank you for everything. You have made so much of a difference in our lives."
What our clients said:
- 88% said they would recommend us to a friend or colleague
- 98% said our staff were friendly
- 86% said our support or advice helped resolve their problem
- 91% felt less stressed as a result of our support