Some of our achievements during the 2020-21 financial year
In 2020-21 we were able to support more current and former bank employees and their families than ever before. With a greater range of support available, we helped to maintain their financial, physical, mental and social wellbeing.
What we delivered:
- 279,030 interventions to our clients across our online and helpline support services and through financial assistance; up 17% from 2019-20
- 2,818 clients were supported by our team of Client Advisers and Caseworkers; up 6% from 2019-20
- £1m was provided in financial grants to our clients
- £2.2m of commitments in our social investment portfolio, which is aligned with our charitable objectives
"Blown away by how prompt and professional the support I received was. I'd been putting off contacting the BWC as I was unsure what to expect but I wish I'd contacted them sooner as they've been amazing."
What our clients said:
- 90% said they would recommend us to a friend or colleague
- 98% said our staff were friendly
- 89% felt less stressed as a result of our support