Some of our achievements during the 2017/18 financial year
Through our investment of £3.8m in the development and delivery of our charitable activities we were able to help more current and former bank employees and their families than ever before.
What we delivered
- 102,912 digital support interventions, a 129% increase over the previous period, as a result of the launch of our digital platform and multi-channel support services
- 3,065 service interventions were provided by our team of specialist client advisors, supporting 1,585 individual clients
- 115 home visits were made by our visiting case workers, providing our most at need clients with advocacy, guidance and services
- 4,502 interventions were made by our wellbeing team, via webinars and events for bank employees
- £760,000 was provided in financial grants
"I couldn't speak more highly of the support I received from BWC."
What our clients said
- 91% said they would recommend us to a friend or bank colleague
- 81% felt less depressed or low after receiving our support
- 76% say that after our support they worried less about money
- 86% agreed that they felt less stressed after working with us
- 67% felt more positive about the future as a result of our assistance
"The grant I applied for helped my husband and me immensely and has improved our lives."