If your child is on the autism spectrum, we may be able to help by referring you to one of our expert partners for specialist advice and guidance. Through our support services, you can:
- Get answers to any questions or concerns you may have about autism, learn more about the condition and how it might be affecting your child
- Receive guidance on how to get a diagnosis for your child
- Find out about strategies and approaches that can be used for supporting your child with autism
- Talk through support options that are available for your child
- Get help with receiving extra support from your child’s school
We can also help with accessing statutory support for your child, through social care services.
For more information on autism, you can visit the National Autistic Society’s website.